Saturday, June 22, 2013

Project Life Weeks 23 & 24

I wanted to share my last 2 weeks of Project Life, I still can't believe that I have kept up with this for this long. I guess it has something to do with it being fun and easy.  I'm using a combination of Becky Higgins Project Life kits the picked up at Hobby Lobby and other cards, along with some paper from my stash.

In Week 23: There was not much going on around here.  I did get alot of crafting done this week though.  I worked on my card for a PL card swap that I am in, and here was the finished result.  We also finished filling up the pool.  It has been nice the past few days so I did get a chance to take a dip.  It felt to good.


In Week 24: This was the week before Father's Day and I went out with my husband to Sears and had him pick out a new tool center.  He really loves it.  He came right home and put it together (not much to do just put the top on and add the casters).  Also that week my husband also had an appointment in Cleveland and while we were up there I got a chance to go to Marshalls.  Got alot of Thickers that day.  I Googled and found that there were several near the hospital, so I am ready for the next time we have to go up there.


Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...