Sunday, June 2, 2013

Homemade Travel Smash Book and Smash Book Travel Bag

I wanted to share with you my new homemade Smash book and my Smash book travel bag that I put together to take on trips.  The bag with four of the small bags I found at Walmarts for only $10.00.  I purchased an additional pencil case at Target that matched.  I went through my stash and found things that I thought would work well for my Smash book.  For the cover I found a paper pack at Walmarts and used the map paper.  I can't wait to take a trip to add goodies to my book.  I'm hoping that I can find anything from previous trips to start now.  Hope I didn't throw them all out.  Can't wait to share my pages with you.



Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas and great homemade book! Love the idea of the travel bag, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...