Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Tag #5

Day 5 tag was fun even if I did not have all the items needed. I did have some package plastic and Alcohol Inks to use but did not have the stamps. So here is what I came up with.


To substitute the stamp pads I just used some printed scrapbook paper. I inked the plastic to get the marbled look. Did not use as dark as he did because my wording would not show through well. The inks used are the Adirondack Watermelon, Current and Citrus. I glued this to a tag that was covered with the scrapbooking paper. The wreath was made with a circle and a leaf punch by EK "Rock Fern". I showed how I did this in a previous post (http://margaret-ilovecrafting.blogspot.com/2011/11/door-wreath-card.html ). I used 3D foam squares to raise the wreath off the tag. I added a ribbon bow and rhinestones to accent the wreath.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...