Friday, December 9, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Tag #4

I can not believe that I finished 5 of the 9 tags so far. That may not seem like much but these are my first tags ever. I am having a ball making them. I have to stop myself and make my Christmas cards. Once again I had to improvise because I did not have the supplies needed.

The snowman is a Sizzix die called "Snowman & Stocking". I did do the crackle paint (never used before). Added "Thickers" in white glitter for the 25. I also used a Sizzix die to cut the plastic snowflakes. The 2 small snowflakes are just a small EK punch. Added beads, ribbon, and a few buttons. Now to make a few more cards tomorrow and get them mailed out, then I can play again.

Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag. It is precious. I just love snowmen. I am going to try this technique for Christmas next year. You did a great job. Thanks, Evie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...