Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cards #4

These are two more of my finished Christmas cards. I have had so much fun finding different types of cards to make. The first is a Criss Cross Card and the second is a regular fold card.

I first saw the Criss Cross Card on youtube and just had to make one. I didn't have a poinsettia punch or die so I used a Sizziz "Leaves" die then cut the leaf apart, embossed and curled the petals. Inked the edges with a darker color and starting with the bigger petals working my way from the outside in. Last added seed beads to the center. The tag holds the greeting and an image. The image was colored with Copic Markers. The top of the tag was cut from the Tim Holtz On the Edge die "Brackets".

This is a regular card form. The image was colored with Copic Markers and accented with Stickles. The image was cut out with a Spellbinders die. The edges of the background was cut with a Martha Stewart punch. Ribbon was added to accent the card.

Margaret

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...