Monday, December 5, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Tag #3

This is my interpretation of day#3's tag. Once again I did not have a lot of the items needed to make it the way Tim did, but here is mine.

I did not have the stamp or the matching embossing folder. So what I did was using the Gypsy I made a tag the size I was using. Then made the lettering that were suppose to be embossed placed them inside the tag and fit for size. I next deleted the tag and cut the letters with the Cricut in the correct colors. I stamped the bottom words, then used the Xyron to apply the letters. Then misted the tag with Glimmer Mist (Iridescent Gold). The leaves were cut with the Cricut , a few Sizzix Dies and a punch. The edges were inked with Adirondack Caramel ink. Now to work on day #4.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...