Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Online Binder 2014

I just wanted to share with you how I am organizing my binder for my online activity.  My new inserts that I am adding are my "Monthly Task Tracker", "Monthly Goals", "Blog Post Planner", and my "Youtube Video Planner".  I am hoping that this will keep me a little more productive.  I got the idea for my Monthly Task Tracker from a sheet that I saw from "DIYfish".  Hers are different and so much more detailed I just used a part of it as a base for mine.  The new calendar pages are different from the ones I had in 2013, these have more space.  Decorating them are so much fun, I just have to remember to use flat embellishments, don't want to add any extra bulk.  Please feel free to use any of my ideas and please share anything exciting you come up with.




Margaret

1 comment:

  1. i love your planer!!! some ideas are very useful! i will share if i come up with something.
    Visit my blog afroditacreations.blogspot.com
    Marija

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...