Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cuttlebug - Helpful Hints and Tricks

I wanted to share with you all the different ways that I use my Cuttlebug, from cutting the wafer thin dies to cutting the Sizziz Bigz dies.  There are so many different materials that you can cut depending on the dies you are using. There may be slight  differences depending on the weight of the material used.  But here is the general guideline.
Spellbinder Nestabilities (Sizzix Thinlite and QuicKutz to cut):
   Cut - (always cut before embossing)
             A - B - die (ridge side down) - C
   Emboss -
             A - B - die (ridge side up with cardstock (CS)in place) - rubber mat - shim - B

Sizzix:
   Regular or Bigz ( if using the long Bigz you need the long B plates only)-  B - B - CS - die
   Long Sizzlites - (use extended spacer plates) A - B - CS - die - B

Embossing:
   Cuttlebug Folder - A - B - folder with CS - B



Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I know this has been here for a while but I just found it. I was always confused as to which plates were used. This is brilliant. Thank you for taking the time and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...