Saturday, March 30, 2013

Exploring: Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge

This is the 4th video in my "Exploring the Cricut Cartridge Series".  In this video  I show how to do the different faces using: 1-having the Cricut cut out the face, 2-using the Peachy Keen stamp "Simple Simons", and 3-the Sizzix Rub Ons "Dress Up Faces".  If you are using the 1" stamp and the rub ons the doll can only be 4"- 4 1/2" tall.  I also wanted to share how I used the Xyron Sticker Maker machine with its repositional adhesive applies to the clothing when making the paper dolls for kids to play with.  Remember to keep the sheets from the Xyron to store the pieces when not being used.  In making this diecut I used the Scotch Wrinkle-free Glue Stick and just love it.  I highlighted the clithing with gel pens.  I ordered the stamps online and the rub ons were purchased at a local craft store called Pat Catans.




Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...