Monday, April 8, 2013

Keeping Up with Project Life Part #2 and Projest Life Week 7-9

I wanted to share with you how I am keeping up with my Project Life pages.  I also wanted to share my weeks 7 - 9.  With my system I was able to do these three weeks in one evening.  I don't have much time to scrapbook lately and found that Project Life was the way to go, (I am still saving pictures to do my regular scrapbook pages for those special days as usual).   Now I found myself getting behind using this method, but with my new system I am catching up fast without much effort.  At this rate I'm going, I should be caught up soon.  Once I am, I hope to add a regular scrapbook page per week to get caught up with them also.  A never ending project. Lol








Margaret

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...