Friday, January 4, 2013

Project Life

I decided that I wanted to start a Project Life scrapbook for 2013.  The first picture is my opening page.  The second picture is my week #1.  I am doing my Project Life book a little different.  Mine is sort of a pictorial diary.  I'm going to journal about what went on with me each week.  In week #1 I just wrote why I am doing the Project Life book.  This is a fun way to scrapbook, I'm not giving up my regular way of scrapbooking but to add to it.  So as I wrote in the opening page, "Let The Journey Begin".



Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Margaret,

    I just love your blog and your tutorials. They are easy to follow and you are a great teacher. Thanks for spending time to do this. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...