Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Haul - Tuesday Morning, Staples & Project Share

I have been watching a lot of youtube channels on people knitting and crocheting lately and decided that I wanted to give it a try again.  Seeing as though it has been over 25 years since I last crocheted, I wanted to start with something easy and I wanted to watch a video that I can watch from start to finish of an item.  So I started with the scarf.  The scarf is from "love4nails" her video is titled - How to make a collar scarf.  I did change the way I wanted to have it wrapped.


There was so much yarn left over after making the scarf that I wanted to make a matching hat.  So off to youtube I went again.  This one was made by 'simplyhookedcrochet" and her video is - Basic Slouchy Beanies.  I loved the look of this hat.  It looks knitted but with the speed of crocheting.  I so love it.




Now I am off play with the yarn that I just purchased.  I wanted to make a shawl with the yarn that I just purchased from Tuesday Morning (went back and got more), but my dear husband has confidence in me and suggested that I try a sweater.  So off I go in search of a sweater pattern.  Wish me luck.

Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...