Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My New Wax Melter and Wax

I wanted to share with you my latest obsession, WAX, lol. I got my first wax melter a year ago and didn't use it very much.  But I moved the melter from my craft desk a few months ago to my computer desk and have been  using it everyday since.  I love most of the scents but I live in a house of men and they are not thrilled with it.  Little do they know that I bought them melters for their rooms for Christmas.  Plus my husband has a problem with too spicey scents.  So I just have to pick carefully.  If I buy one that is too strong I add some Vanilla to it to tone it down.  I have even started making some of my own tarts.  It is really not very hard and does not take much time.  It's a lot of fun learning new crafts.



Margaret

1 comment:

  1. this pumpkin is adorable :)

    yours truly ZARA

    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...