Saturday, May 5, 2012

Prom 2012 #1

This is another 2 page layout that I made for my GN. For her prom she wore red and black.  I wanted to have a place for a large photo and also plenty of places for smaller photos.

The first page has a 5x7 mat and a place to put the names of her and her date.  I used the Martha Stewart Punch-around-the -page border punch "Swirling Lace".   The butterflies were cut using another Martha Stewart punch " Monarch Butterfly".  The roses were made using the Tim Holtz die " Tattered Pinecone" and the leaves were cut using his Alterations die "Mini Branch & Leaf Set".  The small white roses are the $1 ones from Michaels.  The letters were cut using the Cricut and the "Plantin Schoolbook" cartridge.






I added black rhinestones to this page.  The letters and butterflies were cut out with glittered cardstock.  I used a metallic marker to make the butterfly trail.  I also added black "Bead in a Bottle" behind the butterfly wings to make them stand out.




Margaret

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...