Thursday, May 17, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - May

This is my version of Tim Holtz May tag for his 12 Tags of 2012.


The tag was cut using the Tim Holtz Alterations "Tag & Bookplates" die.  I used some Mulberry paper to cover the tag, first I crumbled the paper then inked it with distressed ink. The thread spool is from his "Sewing Room" die, I cut three from chipboard and applied foam squares in between each layer them wrapped it with Hemp.  Hot glued some silk flowers on it.  I stamped the dress form and the ruler from The Girls Paperie "Paper Girl".  The charm was made using the Epiphany Crafts round charm setting.

Margaret

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag. I love the idea of the mulberry paper for the background. Lovely flowers you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Margaret! Just poppin' by to say "hi" and mention that I showcased your blog on my blog! :-)

    BTW, beautiful tag! You would make Tim Holtz proud!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found your blog through your youtube video about the Flower Shoppe Video! Loved it... I am blown away by this amazing tag that you've created as well. I am your newest follower. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, the colours look fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...