Thursday, April 5, 2012

Box Double Mini Album

This is a mini album that I made following "creativecafegirl"'s youtube channel. She does some great work. I found this to be a very easy and fun mini to make. The paper was some paper that I found on clearance at Michaels and knew when I saw it that I had to make a mini for this paper.

This is the outside front of the mini. The paper is by K&Company called Susen Winget Speciality Paper.


This is on the inside of the outer flap. I did not decorate it until I decide what pictures I want to put in it.


This is one of the mini albums I used a butterfly theme inside and out.


This is the 2nd mini album. The outside is covered with dragonflies so I added a dragon fly to the inside.

This video shows more of the mini.



Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...