Saturday, April 28, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - April

This is my version of Tim Holtz April 12 Tags of 2012.


I didn't have anything except the ink for this one.  The tag was cut using the Sizzix "Tim Holtz Alterations die - Tag & Bookplates".  I didn't have the background stamp so I used a paper with writing.  I didn't have embossing folder so I used  2 Spellbinders Nestabilities, "Scalloped Ovals".  The branch was cut from Tim Holtz Alterations "Mini Branch & Leaf Set" die, I cut two and glued them end to end.  The bird was cut from Tim Holtz Alterations "Caged Bird" die.  I used several different ink colors.  It was fun trying to figure out what to use for this one.  Really liked using all the different inks and blending them together.

Margaret

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...