Sunday, February 26, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - February

This year Tim Holtz has decided to retire his 12 Tags of Christmas and instead made the 12 Tags of 2012. Each month he will have a new tag with new techniques. This is the 1st but January will be included in March to play catch up. I like this a lot. This will allow me to work on other things along with my tags. Here is my take on his February tag.

The tag was cut from Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations die "Tag & Bookplates" with cardstock that I covered with scrapbooking paper, the edges were inked with Festive Berries Distressed Ink. I cut the cupid and hearts out with the Cricut. The hearts were cut in three different sizes then I added a pop dot in between each one. I added white home made tissue tape around a chipboard heart then added the cardstock hearts. The cupid was cut from grunge board, inked and Stickles added at the end. The bottom borders were cut with two different border punched, a Fiskers Heart border and a EK Scalloped Scallop border punch. The letters were stickers that were applied to cardstock then trimmed and inked. Can't wait to see what is next.

Margaret

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...