Saturday, July 30, 2011

I was playing in my crafting room and came up with this idea of making a rubber stamp using the Cuttlebug, a Sizzix die and rubber gasket material from the hardware plumbing department. I could not believe how well it turned out. Now I have so many ideas of more rubber stamps that I want to make. I used it this time with the VersaMark stamp pad to make the background paper. But we are only limited to our imagination. So have fun and let me know that you did with this material.


Margaret

6 comments:

  1. WoW That was wonderful. Thank you for the info. I plan to get some material this weekend and make me some stamps. Thank You!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great job! i think i know what i need to buy next time I'm at Lowes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe how easy that was what great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret. Firstly, thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoyed your stay! :-)

    Your blog is adorable and I'm now a follower! I love this idea you came up w/! Awesome! I can't wait to try it out. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret Wow what a great ideal. Thanks for sharing.

    www.anjenicgibson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...