Saturday, July 16, 2011

Card - Flower Girl

This is a digital image form Mo's called "Flower Girl". It was colored in with Copic markers. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch called "Monarch Butterfly. Just purchased this punch and love it. The background was done with a Fiskers embossing plate called "Lace". The flowers were made using some Prima Flowers "Iced Got Flowers" Pastel Purple. I have a lot of flowers that I purchased awhile ago from Michael's and have to start using them. I'm trying to use things in my stash. I added Flower Soft to the flowers in the image.


Margaret

4 comments:

  1. Margaret She is too cute! Love the card and the colors are so soft. TFS. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image Margaret. Just Beautiful!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Margaret I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...