Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Card

This is a card that I made for one of my sisters birthday. The image is a digital from All that Scraps called Bouquet Brigitta. The sentiment stamp is by Heidi Grace called Birthday and more stamped in Color Box Chalk Rouge. I used a Martha Stewart border punch called Swirling Lace with a thin piece of Stampin Up Gingham Ribbon Moss. I used my Cricut and the Lacy Labels cartridge to make the lacy edged square. The image was colored with my Copic markers: E11,13,25,49 & 47. YG63. RV19,34,93 & 95. V000 & 01. R83,85 & 89. C01 & 03. I also used a glitter pen by American Crafts on the flowers and Stickles Star Dust on the wings. I did not have a size Nestabilities that I wanted to use so I just used my cutter and scissors to make the square cut.

Here is a close up of the flowers.

Margaret

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, Margaret I, too, love the "out of the box" look of a square, oval, or circle with part of the focal image outside the box. The glitz on the flowers is a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret!! I love all the layers and the bling! Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Margaret! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good with all the techniques did you take Copics classes or do you teach classes?


    Your work is beautiful
    Chiffon
    http://chiffonscutecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love this card. I am a new follower. If you would like to come see me/follow me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com
    I love your youtube videos-I'm going to subscribe now!

    :)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...