Monday, February 14, 2011

1st Magnolia Card

As you well may know I do love my digital stamps. But I do also purchase regular rubber stamps. This is my 1st Magnolia stamp called Happy Tilda from the "Raising the Ceiling" collection. I had a lot of fun coloring this image and I do see a lot more Magnolia stamps in my future.


This was one that I made into a card. I used a flower that I made using my Cricut. I also used a glitter pen to add a little sparkle to the ruffles on the shirt.

Margaret

5 comments:

  1. you have made a lovely card.. coloring is great Magaret and your Tilda is cute!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, Margaret! Congratulations on your first Magnolia stamp! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and the card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret she is soooo cute! Love the coloring and I am beginning to love the digi's too! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret,
    I have that same image too. Isn't she a cutie. And very versatile because you can use her for lots of occasions. You did an awesome job coloring Happy Tilda. Your shadowing came out really nice. Hugs Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...