Thursday, July 30, 2009

Christmas in July Card Challenge

This is my first challenge that I have ever participated in. It is from "thesistas-challenges.blogspot.com"," Christmas in July Challenge". So here is my version of a Christmas Card. It is a 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 card. I inked around the edges with gold ink from Color Box. I applied a burgundy piece of cardstock cut at 5 1/4 X 8, and trimmed the bottom with a Fiskars border punch. I applied my homemade burgundy glimmer mist to the burgundy cardstock. The title "Celebrate" is cut at 1" from the Celebration Cartridge, then applied to a 2 1/2 X 4 3/4 burgundy cardstock that was applied to a white cardstock that was slightly larger to leave a shadow. The tree was cut at 5 1/2" in a gold cardstock from Lyrical Letters. I applied a gold Stickles to the tree and the work celebrate. Last I applied 4 of my homemade gold Skittles. Hope you like the card. I had fun making this card.
Margaret

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...