Saturday, October 19, 2013

Deco Mesh Ribbon Wreaths

I just wanted to share with you how I made my fall wreath.  I first saw the wreath on a fellow youtuber's channel (Sonia De Jesus), she made them for Halloween.  Since I don't decorate for Halloween  anymore, when I saw her's I had to make one and I couldn't wait for Christmas to make one.  So I made a Fall one.  For both wreaths I used a 14" wired ring from Pat Catans.

This one is made using the Decorative Mesh from SimpleStyle from Walmarts.  It is 10" wide and 10' long, I think I used about 8 1/2 '.  I decorated it with some 3" ribbon mesh and the scarecrow from a local store called Marcs, the flowers are from the Dollar Tree.  The leaves and pumpkins are from Family Dollar.


This one is made using a 21" wide stripped Fall Deco Mesh Ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  The leaves are from the Dollar Tree. The ribbon and pumpkins are from Joanns.  I made this one for one of my sisters and I wanted to leave room for her to add her own personal touch.


I show in this video how to put the wreath together.  It is very easy to make.  The hardest part was how to decorate it.



Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Would love to invite you to link this beauty up over at 2 Creative Chicks. Halloween Challenge.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...