Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Project Life Weeks 25 - 27

Wanted to share with you the last two weeks of my Project Life album.
In this week we finally got a chance to go for a swim in our pool.  The water felt great.  This was also Father's Day and I got my husband a new tool box, lining and tool from Sears for a combination Father's Day/birthday present.


This week was another warm week so perfect for the pool.  We also pulled weeds from my rose garden and got poison ivy.  We have never had poison ivy in our yard before.  I had on gloves but some touched my arms when I was putting it in the garbage.


For the last week it was my husbands birthday, I had already got him his last week so I got him a plaque. We also had eat what ever the birthday person wants.  So we had BBQ ribs, burgers, hotdogs, sausage, pork steaks and all the extras.  We also have a Bababa-nut cake from our favorite bakery called Classic (was Mr. Pauls).


Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...