Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 Graduation from YSU

This is not a crafting post but a very proud mom post.  Our oldest son graduated with his BSAS in Computer Information System from Youngstown State University on Sunday.  We are so very very proud of him.  Now I have one more to go.  I remember my little baby in the hospital when he was born now he is a man.  I hope he looks back on these times as some of the best.  Now that all this is over for now I will be completing Part #3 of the Bill Organizer.



Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the graduate and the proud parents. There is nothing like the feeling of seeing your children succeed and accomplish wonderful things.

    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulatiopns to the whole family! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...