Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Planner

I saw this on another blog (but could not remember where sorry) and just had to make one for myself. It is an altered composition book. The front is covered an embossed Christmas cardstock by K & Company. I also used a green cardstock for an accent. I cut the title out with the Cricut using the "Hello Kitty Font" cartridge. I also added dimensional stickers for accents and added ribbon for a tie to keep the book closed.


The inside of the planner is covered with plain cardstock. There are pockets on both inside covers. The pockets were made with Christmas cardstock. The pockets are perfect for receipts and lists. I found dividers on another website. The tabs were cut using the Tim Holtz Alterations die by Sizzix called "Tiny Tabs & Tags".

This book was a lot of fun to make.
Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, I found your blog from Gina, at Ginas crafting spot, and I am a new follower! I make these alot, they are a great gift. You did an awesome job on yours! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a nice idea for friends and family. Your journal is festive and puts a person in the mood for the holidays. Good job!!! Evie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...