Friday, June 3, 2011

Tilda with Flower Jeans Card

This is a card made with the Magnolia stamp "Tilda with Flower Jeans". The Image was colored with Copic markers. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone with the Copic markers by using different colors other than my tried and true go to colors. I have a lot of different colors so I am trying to use them all. I also used a few Prima flowers, rhinestones and pearls. I used the pop out method to cut out my image with the square Nestabilities and framed it with the scalloped square. The borders were cut with two different Martha Stewart punches: "Arch Lattice and Swirling Lace". Ribbon, Stickles and a butterfly was added for accent.

The Copic markers used were: G20, 21, 24, 28. Y000, 11, 19. E11, 13, 25, 29, 47, 49.
Spica markers used were: Clear and Melon.
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret your coloring with copics is beautiful can you share what colors you use for the dark skin kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...