Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Mission Organization Part #2

This is how I organized my Clear, Cling, and Unmounted Rubber Stamps. I don't have that many stamps. So mine fit into these three drawers. I have them in the CD cases. In most of them I have them stored on the clear plastic that they came in. On others I have them stored on some cheap glossy photo paper (I heard that was a good thing to do). On the front of each case I have the images for what is in each case. The final drawer has the balance of my ink pads, stamp scrubber in a small baby wipes case, stamp cleanser, and other misc. stamping items.



I used my Cricut with the Gypsy to make dividers and labeled them according to content.



This drawer has a basket that holds my blocks.



Well now off to another section of my room.

Margaret

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...