Saturday, May 1, 2010

MPS Challenge (NSD Challenge) and New Years Resolution #18

Challenge #1 "Mother Dear, I Love You So"
This is what I came up with for the challenge. This year my DH wants to send my MIL money because we don't know what she would like. So I made this money card for her. The only part I used the Cricut (Create a Critter) for was the flowers. The paper is by Me & My Big Idea. I also used Dazzling Diamonds by Stampin' Up on the word mother.

Challenge #7 "Hey Dad"
This card was made for my sons 22nd birthday. This one is also a money card. The challenge was to make it masculine. So I did not use ribbon I used all cardstock. The cartridges used were Create a Critter and Beyond Birthdays, the Scallops were cut using MS Border Punch-Cornice.

Challenge #9 "Take Shape"
For this challenge I made a wedding card. The cartridges used were Sweethearts and Wedding. I used my Gypsy to weld the car together. I put Velum in the window. I used Copic markers to color in the people. I used Glossy Accents on the lights and the hanging cans. I also used a embellishment from Miss Elizabeth's for the back of the car.

Challenge #12 "Critterlicious"
This was a easy layout to do and a lot of fun. The cartridges used were Create a Critter and Pooh Font.

1 comment:

  1. hi margaret, thanks for the generous give away and the chance to take part.
    i really like your videos and enjoy them. as for your blog i think its great!
    thanks again for sharing your creativity...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...