Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Year's Resolution Week #13


Here it is week #13 and I did not have much trouble finding ideas. For the idea for the card I found a magazine called "Go to Sketches" by Papercrafts. I just love it. It shows a sketch and then several finished ideas. The card was stamped then colored with Copic markers. The card was made from an idea that I saw on the web. I used my Prima flowers on this one, chipboard letters that were inked in two tones of pink then lightly glittered while the ink was still wet. This was made for a special little lady, for her 1st preschool picture. I used pink and brown because that is the color dress she had on. So off I go, I have a lot of time off next week so I hope to get a lot of crafting done. Have a Happy Easter.
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...