Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Years Resolution Week #2



This is week #2 of my New Year's Resolution 2010. Sorry I am a day late I was out for 2 days ill. For the scrapbook page I made a Valentine's Day Layout. I'm going to use it for this year. My DH always takes me out to dinner and I will take the pics then. On this layout it is titled "You Complete Me" I made the two dolls with Everyday Day paper dolls then used the Cuttlebug Diecut of puzzle pieces to cut them up. I put them back together leaving a little space to show the puzzle pieces. The font I used was Base Camp, and the hearts were cut from Sweet Treats. On the card I made the cupcake and hearts from Sweet Treats. I stamped the You're Sweet and used white ink to write on the hearts. I also used ribbon on both that says Happy Valentine's Day. Well off I go to think of something for this week. Thanks for following.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...