Saturday, December 12, 2009

Using Cuttlebug to cut and emboss


This video is on how I use my Cuttlebug to cut and emboss. Not only with the Cuttlebug folders but also with the Fiskers embossing plates, the Spellbinders Nestabilities, a homemade embossing plate, the Sizzix regular dies, the long Sizzlites and the regular Sizzlites.
Embossing:
Cuttlebug folders: A - B - folder with cardstock - B
Homemade folders: A - rubbermat - CS - embossing plate(face down) - shim - B
Fiskers Plate: A - rubber mat - embossing plate - CS - rubber mat - B
Spellbinders Nestabilities:
Cut: (cut before embossing) A - B - CS - Die (ridge side down) - C
Emboss: A - B - die (ridge side up) with CS still inplace - rubber mat - shims - B
Sizzix:
Regular: B - B - CS - Die (face down)
Long Sizzlites: Sizzix Extended Spacer Platform - Decorative strip cutting pad - CS - Die - DSCP
Sizzlites: A - Sizzix cutting pad - Die - CS - SCP
Thanks I hope this helps.

Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Margaret, this video is so straight forward. I think it is the best that I have seen explaining using multiple dies and embossing folders with the cuttlebug. I will surely share this with my scrappin buddies. Again,thanks a lots and have a Happy and Crafty New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...