Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pauls First Day of College


This is simple layout the I made yesterday for my youngest sons first day of college. He is a Freshman at Youngstown State University studying Computer Information Systems. My oldest son is a Junior in the same field. I am so very proud of both of them. I'm working on my other sons new page for this year also. The Paper I used regular black and white cardstock, the freshman cardstock I purchased in a pack from Big Lots from "DCWV", it also had paper for junior that I'll be using for my other son. The Cricut cartridges used were Base Camp and Locker Talk. The books diecut I also purchased from Big Lots in a pack from "Remember When". I used pop dots to make the YSU and the diecuts stand out.
Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Great looking page... great job Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journaling especially Margaret...something I really need to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...