Monday, March 30, 2009

Elmo Easter Card



This is a card that I made for a very special little girl for Easter. She loves Elmo. I used my Cricut to cut the images and text. I hand adjusted the Elmo to hold the basket. The cartridges I used were Doodlebug Charms, Sesame Street Font and Animal Kingdom. I embossed the basket using my Cuttle Bug and a Fiskars embossing plate. I cut the eggs in white then sponged ink on the eggs so that they would not look solid. I also made this card in green for a special little boy who also loves Elmo.

Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Those kiddos are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so darling and I love the way you used the cuddlebug for dimension too! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love the colors combination.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...