This is a card that I made for my MIL for this Mother's Day. The image is a Magnolia stamp called "Tilda Picking Lilacs". The image was cut using the pop out method with the Spellbinder Nestabilities called "Classic Scalloped Ovals Sm". The larger scalloped oval was cut using the Cricut and the "Lacy Labels" cartridge and the wording was cut using the "Mother's Day" cartridge. The flowers were made with two punches (Martha Stewart, Carl). The leaves were made using the Lyrical Letters cartridge. I added stems made with Flower Soft "Spring". The butterfly stickers are from EK Success. I used 2 different MS border punches called Doily Lace and Swirling Lace. The stopper border is from Marianne Designs called Ribbon 1. Ribbon and Rhinestones were added. Copic and Spica markers were used to color the image.
I wanted to share how much of my room I got completed and reorganized. I did it in a slideshow format to see if it makes it better to look at than a shaky hand. Later I'll show different items in detail.
This is a new card that I made this weekend. I always loved the look of the Flower Soft cards but could not find it locally until recently. This is even a Flower Soft Moments in Time stamp called "Just For You". It was colored with Copic markers then accented with Spica pens and Flower Soft. To add a little sparkle I added Stickles to the background flowers. Copic markers used: RV91,93,95. E11,13,25,29,47,49. R81,85. YG63,95,97. C3,5,7,9.
This is another part of my reorganization. I found these envelopes at our local Sparkle Super Market for only a dollar. Did not know what I was going to do with them when I bought just 1. Came home and figured out what I wanted to do with them and went back and bought a bunch more. Also in this video is the Inventory Binder that I am still working on but here is the way it will go (for now). LOL
This is a card that I made this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. It was made using one of my new Magnolia stamps. She is called "Tilda Goes Shopping". The sentiment is from one of the $1.00 Inkadinkado stamps from JoAnns, that I thought fit with this stamp. I pulled out the deco edged scissors on the sentiment, and also used one in a rectangle shape larger than the image to mask the image and airbrushed around it. Rhinestones were added to all the dots on the punch.
The flower was cut using the Cricut with the Don Juan cartridge. The flower was made cutting the flower in 5 different sizes then curled around a small crochet hook. After I sprayed it with some homemade Glimmer Mist. Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda Goes Shopping
Punches: Martha Stewart - Optic Dot (border punch)
I just celebrated my birthday this past week and had a wonderful day. After I got off work I came home to change then my DH took us out for dinner (yaaaa no cooking), lol. I wanted to share the wonderful gifts that I received from my family.
This is a cake that my DH ordered. My favorite Banana Nut.
Here are 5 stamps that he had me pick out along with 2 Clear Spica pens.
This is a shirt that my oldest DS got for me. I am a fan of "The Big Bang Theory" I just love to watch Sheldon. This is something he loves to say.
These are the markers that my youngest DS had me pick out. He picked out the plaque.
I am so very grateful for my family. Not for the gifts that they give me but for who they are.
I have been have so much fun lately (having quiet time to myself). I have had more time to blog and to make videos. I just received some Copic X-Press paper so I thought I would give it a try. I am use to using the Georga Pacific Image Plus paper from Sam's Club. It will take some getting use to. I hear a lot of people say that GP is not good with Copics but I love it and use it on all my images. I even tried the Hammermill 80lb. paper also. It is also good but I keep coming back to the GP. The one from Sam's is a little smoother and whiter than the one from Wal-Marts. I have never tried the Neenah paper yet but I will try that also. So it is just up to you and you need to practice with different papers and see what works best for you.
This is the finished image. The colors I used were: E00,11,13,25,47,49. RV91,93,95. C1,3.
This is a very easy how to video on making a color catcher great for using with airbrushing and glimmer mist. It can be made in any size. Very portable and when it gets too messy just throw it away and make another.